You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you’ve always done it. Well maybe it’s time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now’s your chance – Domino’s Pizza is hiring bosses – more specifically assistant managers. It’s a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you’ll need some skills – judgment, math and the ability to multitask.
You’ll be working for a company that’s fun and flexible. Not to mention, it’s work experience you’re going to use for a long time to come. You’ve had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you’ve got. Apply now!
- You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A