Do you know why Domino’s Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation – we do it because we can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you’re looking for. That means you’re free when you need to be. You’ll have plenty of time left over for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever. Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino’s Pizza is the perfect place for you.
Right now Domino’s is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area. We’re growing so fast it’s hard to keep up, and that means Domino’s has lots of ways for you to grow (if that’s what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it’s your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We’re bound to have just the thing for you.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- WORK CONDITIONS
- Exposure to
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Orientation and training provided on the job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: OTHER
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A