Website Dunkin Donuts
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Baker for a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our baker, works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Overnight, Weekend and Holiday hours required.
- Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.
- Follow all procedures related to, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes,procedures and Dunkin’ brand standards
- Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
Company: Dunkin Donuts
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A