Website Dunkin Donuts
Crew Members play a vital role in delivering great guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards, and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests needs and give them a reason to come back.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest.
- Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures.
- Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction
- Guest Focus anticipate and understand guests needs and exceed their expectations.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
Company: Dunkin Donuts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A