Website Giant Eagle
As a GoGetter, you will be a key player in keeping the kitchen and store running like clockwork. You will often be the first and last smiling face our customers see. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, to the late-night snackers, you will collaborate with other Team Members to make sure that each customer waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up dinner for their family or simply waiting at the pump is met with a warm welcome and the great service they deserve.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Ring up customers’ orders by scanning products or keying price into register according to established company policies and procedures.
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out-of-stock items.
- Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc., to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A