Website Golden Coral
Our franchise organization, Cardinal Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The main responsibility of the Server is “Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable.” Fulfilling Golden Corral’s mission statement requires a positive attitude and on going professionalism. Hospitality is the most important part of the Server’s responsibilities. The keys to success for a Server include a clean, neat appearance, positive attitude, and courtesy…
- Operational ExcellenceMaintains the correct temperature of all products during cooking, holding and serving.
Uses the Hot Choice Buffet Production Guide and the Display Cooking Hot Cook Production Guide to maintain an inventory of all hot cook products.
Conducts opening and closing administrative procedures.
Properly maintains equipment according to the Equipment Maintenance manual.
Restocks and rotates food products by using the first-in, first-out method (FIFO).
Takes inventory of products and checks build-to with the Manager at the beginning and end of each shift.
- CleanlinessEnsures that that Hot Cook area and all smallwares are clean and checks dishes for cleanliness before using them.
Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, service, and quality standards are met. .
Follows local health department laws.
Keeps Char Grill clean and scraped to ensure product quality and sanitation
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
Company: Golden Corral
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A