Cashier III’s are responsible for maintaining excellent customer service, cash register operations, sales floor functions, and safeguarding company assets in an accurate and efficient manner. Assist supervisory staff in store operation by performing assigned advanced tasks and provide leadership to assigned personnel. Must successfully pass credit and background check.
- Perform register tasks including verifying funds, accurately counting down register, maintaining cleanliness and stocking register areas.
- Accurately perform all register operations in compliance with Goodwill over and short policy.
- Collect payments, make change and provide receipts.
- Maintain store appearance to Goodwill standards including sales floor and parking lot.
- Accurately and efficiently follow Goodwill merchandising standards, i.e. product placement and stock rotation.
- Follow proper phone etiquette and use paging system.
- Follow all Goodwill loss prevention procedures.
- Perform miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- Resolve customer issues in compliance with Goodwill policies and procedures.
- Train employees in a thorough, organized, and timely manner.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of work performed by designated cashiers is in accordance with company policy.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED). One to three months related experience and/or training.
Demonstrated knowledge of merchandise, cash register operation and change-making skills. Able to communicate effectively using tact and courtesy. Must demonstrate outgoing, pleasant personality and appropriate grooming and hygiene.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A