Are you looking to make a difference everyday? If so, Goodwill might be the place for you! Goodwill of the Olympics & Rainier Region has been in the business of changing lives for over 95 years. We are part of an amazing group of people that come together to make a profound impact on our community. Our mission is to provide free job training to people with barriers to employment. This important work can only happen thanks to our generous donors, our talented team members and our customers. A career at Goodwill blends community service with professional advancement; all the while working with a team of dedicated individuals.
We have many volunteer opportunities that includes but is not limited to:
- Administration and Clerical Support
- Special Events
- Court Ordered Community Service
- Agency Partnerships (Must be approved through the Corporate Office
- We rely on our volunteers to help us with our Mission, which is to change the lives of those individuals that have barriers to employment. By giving of your time and your talents, you can become an integral part of this mission and benefit not just the people Goodwill serves, but our entire community.
- One year of retail or production is preferred.
- Must be able to stand, bend and reach for the duration of your shift.
- Donation Attendants must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A