Website Grocery Outlet
Our Sales and Merchandising team’s mission is to build a strong foundation of Independent Operator talent, coach and develop our Independent Operators, and assist their efforts in maintaining overall productivity and success in their store. Our team is collaborative and authentic as we promote open and respectful relationships between Independent Operators and Grocery Outlet. Successful members of our team use their analytical ability and drive to complete store operations projects on time and provide excellent customer service to team members, GOI employees, operators, and vendors.
- Training store employees on specific department objectives pre-opening.
- Construction of new shelving and racking according to plans and measurements.
- Merchandising of new shelving, according to best practices for merchandise flow procedures.
- De-merchandise shelving in an organized fashion to prepare for removal of old shelving equipment.
- Deconstruction of old shelving and racking.
- Be able to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas through written/verbal communication.
- Be able to complete administrative tasks including, but not limited to managing expenses, booking flights, and submitting timecard on time.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to continuously move around in all areas of the store on a daily basis, as well as the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with deadlines, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to travel long distances for work, including flying out of state.
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules, including frequently working 10 days on followed by 4 days off in a row, occasional overnight shifts when needed.
- Able to work occasional overtime when requested.
- Willing to learn new skills, and work in new areas.
Company: Grocery Outlet
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A