Website Hibbett Sports
If you are ready to lead a team and share your knowledge of current fashion trends, then this could be the right fit for you! We need strong communicators and motivators who enjoy working with people and serving customers to deliver a five-star customer service experience. The Store Manager (Head Coach) will illustrate Hibbett Sporting Goods culture to employees, customers, and the community through appearance, attitude and professionalism.
- Collaborates with District Sales Manager as needed to drive business by establishing and implementing policies, goals and procedures.
- Leads staff to ensure accountability for all responsibilities and standards in each department are completed.
- Lead sales effort in the store by creating a five-star customer service experience.
- Stays current with market and fashion trends communicating as needed to appropriate parties to capitalize on business opportunities.
- Understand and execute initiatives that affect all aspects of the store including sales statistics, inventory and expenses that together produce profit.
- Attract, recruit, develop, coach, and evaluate the performance of our Hibbett Team Members.
- Protect the company’s assets and financial information by ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control procedures and informing management and/or appropriate officials of potential fraud risk.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training along with a general education degree (GED).
Company: Hibbett Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A