The Designated General Manager directs the operation of all assigned units within a district by performing the duties outlined below.
- Implement the IHOP Service Excellence Team member training program for all restaurant hourly employees, to improve unit operations and the guest experience.
- Manage the restaurant floor and focus on regular contact with guests.
- Maintain the frequency of guest complaints within acceptable limits and handle complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Execute annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest service, and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for assigned unit as defined by the current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and current operations plan.
- Comply with federal, state, and local regulations that are applicable to the assigned unit.
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOP restaurant hourly employees, Corporate and Regional employees, and guests.
- Assure performance appraisals and that merit increases (if applicable) are given as scheduled.
- Properly document performance problems. Communicate and enforce policies on 1) sexual harassment, 2) discrimination, 3) diversity. Maintain crewmember appearance and uniform standards.
- Conduct on-going coaching and administer the restaurant hourly compensation plan.
- Recruit, train and retain employees as defined by the current SOP and operations plan for the assigned unit.
- Ensure approved comment cards are in use and acted upon.
- Maintain turnover within acceptable limits.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Managemnet
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A