Greets (both arriving and departing) and seats all guests in a friendly manner and assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant.
- Opens door for guests arriving and departing.
- Accommodates any special needs of guests, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities.
- Manages the Wait List when the restaurant is full.
- Provides guest assistance to servers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and completes cleaning as assigned
- Fills out the feature board and inflates balloons.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high-chair) up to 15 pounds up to 15 times a shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Managemnet
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A