Website Kelly Service
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Infrastructure team and help scale our client’s VOD/OTT platform. This position will support engineering and product teams in implementing, and administering CI/CD solutions. The DevOps Engineer will apply DevOps methodologies in support of roadmap initiatives. This position will deploy software, systems and applications in support of product releases.
- Comply with standards, best practices, and document architecture, procedures, run books etc..
- Support the build and deployment process and perform administration tasks where needed.
- Implement, and administer platform tools to support CI/CD process within Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Support operations by remediating container images with security patches, observability tools etc.
- Deploy applications to support QA, load/stress testing and proof-of-concept environments .
- Administer backend applications and engineering tools.
- Monitor and respond to issues to maintain platform readiness with speed, scale, and efficiency.
- BA/BS in a Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 4 years in an engineering operations related position administering and deploying complex software
- Working knowledge implementing and maintaining CI/CD process with tight integration to cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of load-testing, fault-tolerance testing, and high availability solutions
- Working knowledge with administering CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, Circle CI
- Working knowledge of automated builds, delivery and release of software to Web, iOS, Android etc.
- Working knowledge deploying and supporting build and release of software in complex cloud infrastructure
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), Serverless and running Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation) and using Cloud Management platforms (CloudAware, DivvyCloud, etc.)
Company: Kelly Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A