Website Kelly Service
The Maintenance Supervisor* *will report directly to the Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the maintenance technicians and maintaining the computerized maintenance work order system.
- Delegate and schedule maintenance plan delivered by the maintenance planner.
- Fill in for Maintenance Manager when required.
- Day/Night shift schedule with possibility of working off shift on call.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex electrical/mechanical problems.
- Work “hands on” with the maintenance technicians to keep the plant process running efficiently.
- Maintain technician biweekly time cards in payroll system.
- Participate in training the technicians.
- Direct plant work and close out work orders.
- Review the quality of work completed by the maintenance technicians.
- Maintain positive vendor and contractor relationships.
- Direct contracted employee activities.
- Schedule technicians for proper shift coverage and vacations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree; (Bachelor’s Degree preferred) in an applicable technical field or equivalent experience in a supervisor position.
- 1-3 years previous supervision experience highly recommended
- 5+ years industrial maintenance experience
Company: Kelly Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A