The Quality Engineer, Web ensures the quality of digital solutions prior to deployment to our customers in partnership with developers and stakeholders. This person will create and execute test plans utilizing both automated and manual environments in our kfc.com web application while lending assistance to our mobile applications team.
- Identify, recommend, and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of QA strategies
- Participate in project meetings, daily scrums, and product planning sessions.
- Work with the product owner and development teams to determine testing plan for future releases
- Assist developers in determining requirements for unit tests
- Independently draft, revise and approve test plans and script to align with IT strategy
- Create test data files for acceptance and failure testing scenarios
- Work with our security team to validate findings of PEN and security testing
- Document changes for distribution to internal partners
- Assist in managing a fleet of test devices and their test builds
- Execute manual and automated test scripts against web and mobile front end and SDK changes
- Follow defect resolution from inception through production
- Define and Implement process improvements for the QA function
- Create training material for other departments regarding changes to shared systems.
- Coordinate implementation with distribution team for alpha, beta, and production rollouts
- Act as an escalation point for our customer helpdesk
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for respective area.
- Ability to stay flexible and solution-oriented
- Functional end-to-end workflow testing, including test planning and execution
- Automation tools including, but not limited to Smart Bear or Soap UI
- Selenium or a similar automation tool
- Postman or similar product
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages such as Java, Java Script
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years QA or relevant experience
- Experience/familiarity with BDD style of testing
- Jira or Microsoft DevOps
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A