Immediate direct hire opportunity as a Refrigeration and Appliance Repair Technician! Sears Home Services is the nation’s busiest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. We are looking for a Residential Service Technician who loves to fix things and help people.
All experience levels welcome, from small to large home appliances to refrigeration experience. If you have an interest in the world of repair, we want to talk to you. Apply to Join and Grow with Us! Offers same day as manager interview!
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
- Providing timely, knowledgeable and quality repairs of customers’ appliances
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Wilkes Barre, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A