Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Dress Code Policy.
- Adhere to current visual guidelines includes: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate’s sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Perform work of subordinates as needed.
- Encourage store associates’ direct compliance of established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A