Website Life Time Inc.
As a Facility Ops Team Member, you will ensure the cleanliness of the facility while offering great customer service . The club space must be clean, stocked with supplies and meet Life Time’s standards of presentation.
- Washes, folds, and stocks member towels and ensures the locker rooms are neat, and orderly
- Maintains indoor and outdoor club cleanliness and safety by performing daily maintenance tasks
- Responds to member inquiries regarding Life Time products, services, policies and procedures
- Ensures the usage of locker room consumables, cleaning products, and chemicals follow the amount prearranged by the department budget
- Ability to routinely bend to raise more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- High School Diploma or GED
Company: Life Time Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A