As an Asset Protection Manager II you will be responsible for one of our highest shortage locations with an elevated scope of responsibility that may include executive direct reports and increased staff levels, higher Sales Volume or significant Shortage risk. You will be the subject matter expert on Asset Protection and Shortage Reduction Strategies within your location. You will support My Macy’s Initiatives, Omni Channel Strategies and MAGIC selling. As part of the Macy’s Asset Protection Team you will be committed to diversity, protecting the Macy’s Brand and improving profit.
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness determined by audit results.
- Manage and monitor internal and external theft investigations, apprehensions and recoveries
- Lead the store executive team in planning, implementing, monitoring, and managing the store shortage prevention and awareness programs
- Develop relationships with Store, Division and Regional leaders to gain support towards achieving shortage goals
- Uphold Macy’s commitment to fulfilling ideals of diversity, inclusion and respect that our company aspires to achieve, every day in every store and office, with every customer and associates.
- Analyze theft trends through utilization of available AP Reports, Systems and Technology
- Elevated leadership role within the division to include special projects beyond the normal scope of responsibility.
- Support the preparation, take and reconciliation of annual inventory process
- Drive an awareness culture focused on prevention by ensuring the store population is educated on Asset Protection best practices
- Ensure that all AP policies and Procedures are thoroughly understood by AP team and executed effectively
- Manage and monitor payroll expense
- Role model exemplary service, lead Asset Protection team to provide an outstanding shopping experience
- Focus on significant shortage opportunities and develop action plans with a higher level of impact in order to improve location and district results
- Ensure selling floor merchandise protection standards are maintained; conduct AP audits and review for action opportunities
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities.
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Asset Protection Management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A