Petrofac Well Engineering (formerly SPD Ltd) is an independent specialist Well Engineering company with an absolute focus on our core expertise. Our objective is to stimulate creative dialogue with our clients to optimize total project value. Well Engineering has a wealth of experience planning and managing well operations projects worldwide. The initial company, SPD Ltd, was established in Dubai in 2002 and has worked in over 50 countries, for over 100 operators and in all drilling scenarios and terrains.
- He/she will be responsible for implementing and maintaining HSE standards. He will ensure that regular drills as per IADC guidelines related to well control are conducted.
- He/she shall report to the Day Drilling Supervisor for day-to-day operations.
- The Night Drilling Supervisor is expected to be an experienced individual who is capable to supervise day-to-day operations. He will have strong technical skills as well as project management skills. He will ensure that project is delivered in compliance with all the relevant requirements, such as legislation, procedural and financial.
- He/she will ensure that proper safety procedures as per API guidelines are implemented and maintained.
- He/she will intervene and instruct suitable persons in case of operational as well as administrative emergency in consultation with Day Drilling Supervisor.
- He/she will issue service tickets for night to service providers. He will issue work instructions for the night shift.
- He/she will be directing Night Tool Pusher of the rig to execute the work as per the Drilling Program He will monitor night activities progress as per the plan.
- If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
- He/ She must have exposure to drilling of Directional wells, Well complication and DST and must have valid IWCF level IV (Surface – Supervisor) Certification.
- He/she should be an Engineering Graduate with minimum 15 years of experience out of which at least experience of 5 years in the role of Night Company Man.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the rules and regulations of Oil and Gas well drilling and completion and equipment movement.
- Preference would be given to candidates with UAE / Middle East Experience.
- He should have undergone First Aid Training, Firefighting Training. Skills in English and local language are essential. Knowledge of HSE standards is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A