Website Waffle House, Inc.
We are hiring for part time & full time work. Hours are flexible, but candidate must live near Louisville, KY to be considered for the position.
- The Recruiter is responsible for efficiently sourcing qualified candidates in the field by home run recruiting and going out into the community.
- Recruiter will work closely with the local operations team to enforce the Hourly Hiring Process.
- This position will focus on recruiting efforts across 3 stores in their designated market and facilitating interviews.
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with computers
- Excellent attention to detail
- High School Diploma Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible – enjoys learning
- Planned and organized
- Reliable transportation
- Customer service skills – ability to speak to candidates and managers professionally
- Ability to enforce process and structure with the management team
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet regular deadlines/goals
- Knowledge of Company policies, recruiting and HR systems and process, restaurant operations
Company: Waffle House, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A