Website The Wendy’s Company
This job contributes to Wendy’s success by consulting with Operations business leaders within the assigned Area(s) or Division to identify needs and determine effective Human Resources strategies, programs and services to address them. Partners to plan and execute strategies. Models and acts in accordance with Dave’s Legacy Values.
- Talent Planning & Development: Facilitates Succession/Bench Planning sessions to identify future bench, gaps in talent base, and at risk performers. Collaborates with business leaders on employee development needs and bench planning decisions. Assists leaders with development plans for key talent to improve readiness levels and further career progression.
- Key Initiative Execution: Analyzes Human Resources program activity, conducts additional research and analysis as needed, and prepares reports and makes presentations. Facilitates delivery of program content and training to assigned client group and broader audiences, as appropriate
- Consultation: Consults with business leaders to identify needs, analyzes metrics, and adjusts strategy in support of business objectives. Collaborates in the implementation of Human Resources tactics and programs for assigned area(s) and division.
- Employee Advocacy: Serves as an advocate on behalf of employees or a specific team or department within the area(s) and division. Solicits and listens to employees’ concerns, and takes an active role in resolving problems. Provides information, or facilitates employees’ ability to obtain information about benefits, compensation, training and other Human Resources programs and services.
- Positive Employee Relations: Consults with business leaders to foster and promote restaurant environments consistent with Dave’s Legacy Values. Provides investigation and consultation support to business leaders addressing environmental concerns, activist activity, employee relations, employee conduct, and performance issues, including the application of company policies and employment laws. Manages the investigation process for employment-related claims. Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Staffing: Partners with business leaders in the design, development, and execution of staffing strategies that ensure the attraction and selection of high potential talent and achieve appropriate staffing levels. This includes ensuring recruiting strategies remain viable and relevant to target candidates and the assigned area(s) and division.
- High degree of independence in completing work assignments and making decisions concerning various human resource activities.
- Ability to manage various activities from remote locations using hardware and software programs applicable to the functions of the position
- B.S or B.A. in Business, Human Resources Management, or related field and 1-3 years of Human Resources experience.
- Understanding of legal principles including State/Province and Federal/National Labor Laws, requirements for leaves of absence and requirements for workers compensation.
- Dynamic, fast paced individual with strong communication, organizational, planning, and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to influence business partners. Solid problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to handle confidential information, conflict resolution, and employee related investigations.
- Experience in classroom training and talent development activities.Experience in multi-location environments preferred. PHR or other related professional designation desirable
- In depth knowledge of and experience with Human Resources principles and practices including recruiting/sourcing, succession planning, employee development, employee relations, EEO administration.
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Application Deadline: N/A